My Workout and My Day

Good morning/afternoon/or evening depending on where your are living at in the world and welcome to another wonderful day lovely day, and I hope that some of you are also getting rain as well because we are certainly getting rain lots of it. It's been going on and off with the rain so far for us over here and we don't know when it's suppose to rain for more than a couple of days yet. But I'm thinking that it's going to be raining for a few days when I'm gone and I'm at my dad's house, when I won't be able to enjoy the rain not that I have been enjoying the rain that's been happening.

Moving on to workouts, what workouts do all of you have plan or planned for today? My workout was a total body strength workout with Kellie and it was a good workout because on each exercise I had to lift my heaviest weight in order to really tired out the muscles. Here's my quote for today, “If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I’ll bet they’d live a lot differently.”

- Bill Watterson

The reason why I choose this quote for today is because not a lot of people take some time to go outside at night and enjoy the beautiful sight of all the stars in the night sky we see. If we take the time to just enjoy the beauty of it and applie this quote to it, then we we realize that if we just sat outside for a few minutes and looked at the stars each night. Then we would all live our lives a lot differently each day and we would see of how much it changes our lives each day when we are doing something throughout the day.