Perspiration Pals 14 April 2022

Hi Pals! It’s a bright sunshiny day here and although it’s Thursday, it’s my Friday because no work from tomorrow until next Wednesday. Yaay! I had a rough day yesterday involving a lot of running around, solving problems, not really big ones, but I managed to get everything done. Aand I have my new tooth! Hopefully it won’t break again because if it does, it’ll be killed. Ruthlessly. Or rootlessly.

Anyway, I promise I’ll get back to your replies regarding yesterday’s questions about the Moon (very important question) but I’m still trying to figure out what to ask today but my brain is barren. Much like the Moon. All right, so we haven’t played ‘would you rather’ for a while so here it is: Would you rather be able to breathe under water or have a very acute sense of smell?

And what’s scheduled for today? I’m going to do Day ….. of Abs 1 after work. I still enjoy counting my steps, I know it sounds ridiculous but I’ve never really liked walking (especially because I don’t live in an area with a lovely view) but with this step-counting app I’ve turned into a sort of game. I’m planning to go for bike rides though in the following couple of days.

Have an easy, funny or perhaps surprising day!