My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone how is everyone's day going? Our day started off nice and sunny and by the afternoon it got cloudy and it's like that because we are expecting to get some rain today and maybe into the next day. I had a nice stretching workout with Kayla that was mainly focusing on the muscles around the back area, and it was stretches to help improve desk posture.

I was going to do another stretching workout for today but I might do it after I take a shower so that way it will help me relax a lot more and calm down for the night. Here's the quote for today, “Rain is a good reminder of how our attitude can affect everything. Some folks let it destroy their day; others consider it a blessing.”

-Judy Ford

I decided to change it up with the quote for today and use a different kind of quote this one is a good day quote and, what's good about this quote is that it uses rain as a good example of how it can affect our attitude and our day. Some people are upset that it's ruined their day and the plans that they had planned for today and other's appreciate it and are grateful for it watering the plants.