Some new personal records

I had an upper body strength video today. Alternating reps, perfect for me. I used 2 kilo for the ventral raises instead of 1,5. I even did 1 set of bicep curls with 5 kilo. But switched back to 3 kilo for rounds 2 and 3. The weight itself isn't a problem. But those dumbbells have a thicker handle so it's too big for the left hand to hold. I dropped a dumbbell during the shoulder shrugs. I still haven't been planned in at the recovery clinic which bums me out. Still it counts as personal record. I had blood drawn today to check my hormones. Because I haven't had a single normal period since the stroke. I'm not complaining. I did have light spotting and cramps every 4 weeks for a while but that's gone too. 1 of the hormones that was tested was a bit too high. It's possible that this caused my weight gain along with my meds. It could also explain the absence of my period. I made an appointment for next week to discuss it. It's completely harmless. We just wanted to check because I had menopause symptoms. So just to make sure the stroke didn't throw me into extremely early menopause. The weight gain annoys me a lot though. Hopefully something can be done about that. But the periods can just stay away please Fingers crossed 🤞🏻