Non-Scale Victory! + Does This Happen to Anyone Else?

Hello Blender Peeps!

I hope everyone is doing well! I have managed to do something during a workout that I have been struggling with ever since I have had my joint pain problems. I have been able to exercise more often and have even been able to do certain exercises now. For anyone who doesn't know I have had joint issues and tight nerves and have been working on improving my movements while reducing the pains with physical therapy while slowly working back into exercising. I'm doing a lot better now even if I'm not 100%.

So, a few victories I have accomplished:

- Boxer Shuffle: being able to jump and get my feet off the ground while doing it.

- Butt Kickers: I was able to jump for a little bit while doing them even if not for that long.

- Walkdowns: My wrists still have pain and feel some discomfort when I put pressure on them but today they were in less pain.

- Side Hips Raises: I was actually able to hold myself up and dip even for a few repetitions. It was difficult since I still need to build my core strength and my elbows are still getting there but I'm still proud for what I was able to do!

Also, does this happen to anyone else? For example, let's say you're doing a program and you have an upper body workout to do (arms, shoulders, chest, upper back, etc). You decide that you want to add a core routine to this workout. Then, at the end you feel good and great and wonder what you need to do tomorrow just to find out there was a core routine you need to the next day (Hopefully, that makes sense). That literally happened to me and I feel pretty dumb for that. I should probably learn to check what's next before adding in a workout huh? Is that just me?