Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 15-Minute Weighted HIIT Workout with Kettlebell or Dumbbell

Hey FB Fam!

Today’s workout release is short, spicy, and fully based on your requests!

15-Minute Weighted HIIT Workout with Kettlebell or Dumbbell

I love how powerful kettlebell-style workouts make me feel and am coming to learn how much many of you love them too, which is why I was thrilled to make this request come to life. If kettlebells intimidate you a bit or you simply don’t own any, feel free to give this a try with a dumbbell! This is the perfect length to experiment with.

We’re working in a tabata format (20 sec on/10 sec off) for this routine and have 3 total tabata supersets to tackle. All exercises are low-impact, yet sure to bring the heat! You’ll see plenty of KB swings, cleans, squats, and even a (dare I say) fun burpee variation! Whether you’re looking for more strength or cardio, simply pick your weights accordingly.

I personally love the versatility of a short routine. This one can be used in a couple different ways:

1. As an add-on/finisher to another workout
  2. As a stand-alone HIIT workout

While there is no warm-up or cool-down included, I’ve recommended a few great options in the workout write-up if you choose to use this as a stand-alone routine.

How do you plan to use this workout - finisher or stand-alone?! 

Let me know how it goes!
Nicole