Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 6-Minute Dynamic Warm-up to Energize and Activate the Total Body

Happy Friday FB Family!

Whether you like an extended warm-up, a mid-day movement break, or simply another warm-up option, today’s release is for you: 6-Minute Dynamic Warm-up to Energize and Activate.

After a community request for warm-ups from all of the FB team members, this is my contribution! I’ve wrapped all of my favorite warm-up exercises into one 6 minute routine to mobilize and activate all your major muscle groups while gradually raising your heart rate. It’s sure to get both your body AND mind on board and ready to move.

This warm-up consists of 12 exercises performed back to back for 30 seconds each. We work from the lowest intensity to a higher intensity by the end. For that reason, no exercises will be repeated, which is a nice relief for those of us who get bored easily!

While this routine is labeled as a warm-up, some of you may even choose to do this as a mid-day movement break from your work. It offers a nice variety of moves to offset tight hips and slouched posture. We all have 6 minutes to spare in our work day, right?

I can’t wait to see what some of the other creators come up with for their warm-up routines! 

On a final note, if you had to name one staple warm-up exercise you love, what would it be? Mine would be the spider lunge & twist (featured in this warm-up)!

Let’s get our warm-up on!

Nicole