Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 13th

Hello, Blendiez!

How're you all doin today?

We're at the halfway point of the work week (or lemon-on-a-pear day, if you will), so hopefully that's good news for ya.

We've been having some really nice weather here the past few days; which is such a joy. It's been dry, and partly sunny, and a bit warmish. Really really nice. Makes doing outside chores and taking the dogs for walks all the better.

How's the weather treatin ya in your part of the world, Blenderz?

Alrighty, let's talk some workouts, eh? What's on your workout schedule for today?

I did get to my lower body routine yesterday (with a ton of help from Mr Alpha, I might add); and it was really enjoyable. I have not checked my calendar just yet, but I'd imagine I have an upper body routine for today. I'm in my last week of Fit 30, and then I'd like to do the Full Body Fusion challenge with Tasha (I think that's what it's called). So, Anne, whenever you're ready, and if you'd like to; we could do that challenge together! And of course, anyone else who wants to join in is very welcome to---the more, the merrier.

What about some food today, Blendiez? Refueling is vital to all things; so what's on the menu for today?

I'm gonna have some leftover turkey burgers from last night. Probably turn them into some kind of wrap with salad and veggies; and my new favorite condiment: Toum!

Finally: here's a wild bird Wednesday photo for you: this beautiful male kestrel. Who has a tiny stick, for some reason. Perhaps him and his mate will build a nest somewhere nearby?

Ok, Blenderz, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited