Perspiration Pals 13 April 2022

Hello Pals! I hope you’re well and if you’re not then you will be very soon. It’s going to be a rather crazy day with lots to do and…wait for it… another trip to the dentist. I didn’t check in yesterday because I was as tired as a hibernating bear woken up in the middle of the winter.

Today’s question has nothing to do with exercise although if you do find a connection I’ll give you a gold star. The kind of gold star I get when I take over 7000 steps. Anyway, I was watching my favourite episode of the Universe a couple of days ago and thought I’d ask you this question: Do you know what would happen if the Moon suddenly disappeared? Bonus question: What would’ve happened if the Moon had never formed? So class, does anyone know? Hm? Lynna?

All right, let’s talk about exercise too. As you might know, I’m doing Abs 1 at the moment and unfortunately my energy level is still rather low. I don’t usually do the extra credit challenges, I can’t lift as heavy as I normally do so I’m starting to think that perhaps this is basically the end of my progress. It’s downhill from now. Who knows. It’s like something heavy is sitting on my shoulders. I’m going to do Day 18 of Abs 1 today no matter what.

Have a bright, bright sunshiny day!