My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm so sorry that I forgot to post online yesterday I was just so busy yesterday afternoon and I just had a lot to do that it totally slipped my mind. But I still completed my workout for yesterday which was a upper body strength and cardio workout with Daniel and by the time I was done with the workout, I was wore out from the workout. We were gone all yesterday morning taking care of business for my mom and after here appointment, we went to go have a pedicure so by the time we got home it was almost lunch time for us.

Then by the time the afternoon rolled around we was just kinda relaxing for a while before we got busy again, and by the end of the day my mom and I were wore out after a long day. Moving to today the workout that I had for today was a lower body balance workout with Kayla and it was really working on my balance. I wasn't expecting to have a workout like this for the last day of week two of the four week program, but you never know what workout that you are going to be doing that day unless you pick out the workout for yourself.

Quote for the day, “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”

- Roy T. Bennett

What I like about this quote is that I can relate to this quote a lot because I had to give up a lot of things that was weighing me down in order for me to move forward in life or in the day. Because if you don't learn to give up on what's weighing you down then it's going to be hard for you to move on for the rest of the day. I know that when I'm around my friends at school they help me let go the things that are weighing me down in order for me to move on with the day.

Because when you have true friends that are like that in your life, then you know that you choose the right friends to be in your life.