2 years of home fitness

Hi community !

It has been aproximately 2 years since I started working out from home. I would like to share my feelings and improvements with you and see how you are doing.

First of all let’s talk weight and body shape.

Over the past 2 years I have gained 13 pound. It was not my goal (on the contrary) but it is well known that muscles are heavier than fat.

I have gained 10 cm of butts, 5 cm of thighs and 5 cm of biceps. I have lost nothing around my belly.

Lets talk about performance now.

2 years ago I was not able to complete 1 full push-up: I am at 10 now and 20 half ones. I was able to do 10 unweighted squatts: I am now at 40 weighted with 13 pound/hand. Regardant planks, i only lasted 30 sec before: I am at 80 now.

It looks like great improvement. But it does not feel like it as my endurance is not getting better. My heart rate and breath still go nuts after 5 minute of workouts harder than 2/5 and I feel like my muscles could give up on me anytime during a workout.

It is kind of descuraging

Does anyone feels the same ?

For the record, I am not depravating myself of calories and food. I eat propre meals with carbs/proteine/fat 3 or 4 times a day.

Do not hesitate to share your experience guys.

Wishing you to have a great day