Perspiration Pals April 12th, 2022

hello there P Pals,

How are we all doing this Tuesday?

I am not quiet sure what to write in here today. The office (and the city too) looks like a ghost town -except a couple of us, not even a fly around. All are away for Easter holidays.

I like this quiet too. Last week was extreme social + work week, I feel I can use some quiet now. Sorta feels like everything is at a standstill and only you are moving through it! Do you ever feel anything like this?

Workouts, after completing Strong 2 and Fit30 back to back, I took last week off. Now I feel too mentally exhausted to start anything -but I am thinking of restarting Fit 30. we'll see.

In other news, I had "accidentally" watched one episode of the awesome show called Killing Eve, just because I had recently subscribed to a streaming service, and importantly, it is from a writer who I find extremely inspiring -Phoebe Waller-Bridge. I had no clue a new season was coming. Most often, I dislike watching shows that run live with episode a week, and also I carefully steer away from hot series until hype has cooled off -like months or years after I can catch up. But this was accidental & I got sucked it. now the show has ended with what felt like betrayal of audience's intellect (not PWB's writing!). Anyhoo, end of rant -but I found a way of including some part of this in a paper I am working on, haha!

Lil fur baby was so cute and well behaved when my friend visited me last week. Although she kept following me whenever I left the room ❤

So much for not knowing what to write, ha? That's it from me, please share your views about how you cope with disappointments and I can use some inspiration. And also workouts or not, food or comfort food, share away.

Otherwise, sorry for being completely away from here. Thank you for checking in with me & lil fur baby. I hope you have some peace & quiet. Hug xx

Edited