Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 14 + my monday walk

Last Tuesday I went bouldering with my son. Was working on my projects, but didn’t send any. I did get higher up than I did before, so I made progress. Then I tried another problem, my foot slipped and suddenly I was just hanging from my arms. I pulled a muscle in my right arm, so I quit my workout, cooled my arm and took it easy the rest of the week. That meant no workouts from the abs program, but that's okay.. I've got them scheduled for this week. Yesterday I went climbing with my 11 year old niece, it was her birthday present. So we climbed easy problems (for me), it was so much fun. I really enjoyed seeing her confidence grow with each attempt and seeing her have fun..

In the car on the way back we talked about how the internet shows us an unrealistic image about what being fit looks like. I workout 5 days a week, but I don’t look like the typical "fitspo" woman. I am so happy she knows that the internet is not the place to look for role models (with exceptions of course).

Today I went for a walk with my friend and her dog. We walked in my hometown and I showed her the house that I grew up in (my dad still lives there, so we had a coffee and a pitstop). The town is so small, you can walk around it in a few hours, so we did.. we walked about 13 km.

My arm is feeling good again, so I will continue with last week's goals.

What are you doing this week?

The picture of the dessert I made for this evening. I had mascarpone and strawberries in the fridge that I needed to use... nom nom

The middle picture is me and my friend waving at my mom up in her apartment. The other on is my furry friend. The bouldering pictures are my projects.