Daily Check-in: Monday, April 11th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today? How was your weekend?

I hope all's well with you!

And let's give a major Thank You to the lovely Kristina for ghosting this past weekend! Thanks, Kristina! It's always wonderful to hear from you!

Alrighty, Blendiez; what's your Monday have in store for you? In workouts, in life, in food/nutrition, in general?

Just a normal day here! Gots stuff to do, and things to accomplish. And my workout today is a lower body routine with either Tasha or Kelli, depending on my mood. And food is another big ?

I think that's it. I think I covered all the major topics for the day in one easy to read and convenient paragraph.

So, Blendiez, let's hear from you! How's everything in your neck of the woods?

Finally: I thought I'd introduce you to my new nighttime friend, Roy, the possum. We usually run into him when we're headed out to the barn. He's out there every night, hanging around the back deck, doin whatever possum-y things Roys do.

Ok, Blenderz, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited