Perspiration Pals Monday April 11th

Hello all and welcome to today's PPals thread. How's your view of the upcoming week from this Monday vantage point? If you're like me and have a full five days of work staring you down, it's likely not nearly as nice as the favorite views we all shared on the thread this weekend, but we're warriors after all and together we'll see it through.

So are you warrior-ed out or will you be ooming along with some yoga today? I did Marina's new short yoga video on Saturday and while it made my back feel terrific, I think the "breath of fire" portion was a cause for concern for my dogs 😄. No yoga for me this Monday morning as I'm back on the Pilates wagon and will be doing some lower body work. But maybe you're greeting the week ahead with even more intense and energetic activity today, like HIIT or lifting? Go ahead and fill us in below!

And speaking of fill, we also need to fill our bellies with some goodness. Maybe chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Just kidding, I'm having boring old lemon pepper chicken with veggies for dinner. And chocolate for breakfast and lunch 😉. How about you guys?

I've run out of baby animal pictures for you since Tessa and Lily came to us fully grown. So I hope you'll accept Bill Murray to give your Monday a boost instead.

Have a great week friends! And remember, all are welcome here to lurk or post as they please.