My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone how is everyone's day going so far? My day was very busy first we went shopping this morning for groceries and for things the we needed for the bathroom, and the two stores we went shopping at were Target and Safeway. It wasn't as busy at Target as it was over at Safeway but the vibe over at Target was nice and calm which was kinda of nice for a change, because the people were taking their time with shopping and not in a rush. Because when we go shopping at Walmart everyone's in a hurry and not taking their time but at Target, the people actually take their time and are not in a rush to go anywhere.

Moving on to workouts I had a active core recovery workout with Tasha which was kinda of nice but my legs and core were still feeling it after the fact. But sometimes when it's a active recovery workout it's still going to be somewhat challenging for the body just not as hard as a normal workout is.

Quote for the day, “When we care for ourselves as our very own beloved—with naps, healthy food, clean sheets, a lovely cup of tea—we can begin to give in wildly generous ways to the world, from abundance.”

- Anne Lamott

What I like about this quote is that I can relate to this and so can my mom and Allen we take naps, we eat healthy food, we sleep on clean sheets, and we all enjoy a nice cup of tea. There are so many things that you can do to your body to let it know that you accept it and know that all the wonderful things, that it can do for you throughout the day.