Ghost 👻 Check-in: Sunday, April 10th

Hi there lovely SuperWomen (and men, if there are any reading us), happy Sunday to ya!

How are you? What’s going on? Instead of asking what time of day do I find you, today I’ll ask - what device do I find you on? When you’re here on the FB page, are you most often at your desk computer, laptop, phone, other? Have no preference and exchange them? When working out do you cast videos to TV?

I’m always and without exception on my laptop. Don’t even own a PC any more (got too accustomed with laptops to carrying it around). Would probably cast on bigger screen for workouts but TV is not in my workout room. And regarding smaller devices, I cannot for the life of me gather the will to use touchscreens unless absolutely necessary. By the time I finished typing this, it would be a new day already 😂 And even for answering short messages, I need to stop whatever else I’m doing, gaze intently to the screen, hold the phone with one hand and type with the index finger of the other at the speed of a sloth. I need a mouse and a keyboard! (touchpads on laptops are also no bueno 😬)

[if you’re by now thinking ‘Um, wrong pic attached, Kristina. What does any of this blabber have to do with it?’ 😆 … I’m getting to it, finally! Just don’t know how to link it smoothly, therefore, abrupt transition to the…]

Sunday pop quiz!

1) What is your Zodiac Superpower according to the pic?

(if it seems like I’m asking you your Zodiac sign in a roundabout way, you’re right, I am! 😁)

2) What Superpower(s) from the list (regardless of the signs) would you most wish to have? Or not from the list. Any imaginary superpower.

With the rest of the questions, think as broad or narrow as you like, be it something very specific, practical, or something broad and general or abstract, anything, just an offhand introspection into your real-life superpowers (and you do have lots, I know it!) If you’re more comfortable sticking to the main reason we’re here, all answers can be about fitness and working out. Or maybe make a blend of all of the above? 😊 (we’re Blenders after all and skilled at ‘making it work for you’ right?)

3) What real-life skill/ability is your superpower? (or strong suit)

4) What real-life skills/abilities you feel like you lack but would want to have?

5) What skill/ability that you have feels kinda cool but silly or odd or useless?

My answers:

1) Shapeshifting.

2) Healing and extraordinary intelligence. Time-traveling sounds so inviting but also a mind-f**k so I don’t know… And right now I’m thinking a superpower where you just think of a meal and it appears would be absolutely fantastic!🙏

3) Shapeshifting again.🙃 Not in physical appearance, but the fact I don’t get stuck in my own way, can change views, see different perspectives etc, kinda makes me feel optimistic and open to growth.

4) So many! Good memory, eloquence, fearlessness… in fitness the ever elusive push up, and for a practical one – touchscreens, of course! 😣😂

5) And finally the link to the start – while I was yapping about devices, I remembered dear old phones with keys. I was so super speedy with them and could type with one hand without even looking at it, and doing other things simultaneously. Totally outdated skill now and I miss it.

Oof, that was a lot! I might have an undesired superpower to overcomplicate 😫 Sorry if I bored you to death!

And of course, other than this silliness, we have regular checking in to do (or *only* regular checking in if you wish to skip the silliness, by all means! Except don’t skip the first one, I *need* to know that 😁), so tell us about your day, fitness-wise, nutrition-wise, health-wise. Could have said just health-wise cause it's all of that and more...

I’m on a rest day (excluding housework, ugh) and not yet sure what schedule to start tomorrow. Having guests over later so not sure when and if I’ll reply, but I’m definitely looking forward to reading you!

Thank you for being here!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***