Perspiration Pals Sunday April 10, 2022πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸžπŸ°

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I enjoyed looking at all your scenic pictures so I am continuing the theme for today's post. More correctly I thought of another park I'd like to share with y'all, Chimney Rock State Park. As you can see there are plenty of stairs so you will get quite the workout hiking but the view is beautiful.

Please continue sharing beautiful scenery if you didn't get a chance yesterday or if like me there is someplace else you just have to share with the group.

I am starting week 4 of FBFit30, Not sure if I will do the shorter or longer workout I haven't done either before and there is only a 9 min difference so I'll decide tomorrow (it is still late Saturday night here as I type).

I am helping with an Easter Egg hunt bright and early Sunday morning. I'm meeting a friend at 8:15 to get coffee before we head over to the church to hide eggs. Coffee sounded fun last Sunday when we talked about I hope I still think it is fun tomorrow morning. It will be unseasonably cold but fortunately we are having it all inside.

I hope you are all having a great day. I look forward to seeing more scenic pictures and hearing about what you are all doing.

Edited