My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone how was everyone's lovely wonderful weekend and week while I was away with my Dad? Because I know that I had a really fun week at school that I would love to tell all of you about it after I talk about my workouts first, the workout that I had yesterday was a lower body strength and HIIT workout with Tasha and my legs were feeling it halfway through the workout. The workout that I did for today was a upper body strength workout with Nicole and my arms were feeling it halfway through the workout.

Quote for today, “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” - Maya Angelou

What I like about this quote is that I didn't know about this before that both of our hands are for doing two different things, but I think I have used them a lot to help all of my friends at school with so many things. But I would like to know what all of you think about this quote and what does it mean to you, because this quote could have so many meanings to it that we don't know about yet. Moving to talking about school this week I had a very busy fun week at school, with my friends this week and I think that this week was the busiest week at school for me.

Because we had so many things to do in all of our classes before spring break comes and I think we managed to get everything done in all of our classes before spring break started for all of us. So I don't have to go back to school until the following Tuesday that I'm with my dad so that means, I'm going to have 10 days off from school for our spring break which is so nice. Because then it will give me time to do something fun over the week and weekend before, I go back to school and tell all of my friends about what I did for my spring break.