Perspiration pals April 9th 🌄🧘‍♀️🎶

Hey Pals, welcome to Saturday! I was well into a stubborn lie-in when I remembered it's the day I start the thread, so it is a bit of a late start, but I'm sure you understand. Just a random question, if you feel like answering -- what is your time zone? I'm in GMT -5.

I'll begin with by launching our weekend challenge. Yes, the powers that be (all of you folk) have decreed we have all the weekend to do this one : post a picture of someplace with a view that you like.🌄 You get to have Sunday too, in case you decide to go find such a place and take a nice new pic. (Edited to correct: actually for the challenge, it's just "a view", no instructions on whether you are to like it or not 🤣. Maybe you'll have something interesting to say about it.)

There is also an informal, challenge proposed by CK: do a warrior pose. Sometimes we need to feel fierce. Strong. Brave. So I'm putting that out there. Do a warrior pose and remember that you are fierce and strong and brave, and whatever this week has thrown at you, you've got this.

And if you want a little musical inspiration, 🎶 here is the song "Warrior" by the Wyrd Sisters (folk band from Manitoba), which is about having the strength to protect others.

https://cypresschoral.com/composers/kim-baryluk/warrior/

Ok, now I'm off to get my day started. It might involve yoga. It might go like this meme. Happy Saturday, and thanks for checking in with me! Just a reminder: all are welcome to read and post here, we'd love to hear from you.😁

Edited