Super annoyed

I did the last full body strength video of week 3 of strong 2. Combination moves. I got super annoyed and just started doing my own exercises because Combination moves aren't possible for me. I wear the backpack for lower body strength. And I thought I'd just hold dumbbells to do the upper body strength with. But no, apparently that's a nope for my body. It irritated me so much. I also currently have an ear infection so I probably should have just taken a rest day. I still haven't been planned in for the new therapy. It's taken longer than I expected and hoped. I also haven't heard back from that paralympic training thing. So everything is just sort of annoying now. At least Friday is cheat day and I get to drink some vodka and eat pizza. And next week is separate upper body and lower body strength videos again. I just needed to vent, cause everything seems to be going wrong Again. Or at least going against me. I couldn't even get a doctor's appointment before the weekend. I planned one for Monday. I called to ask if they could at least prescribe some ear drops. The assistant was going to discuss it with the doctor but I haven't heard from the pharmacy so I guess they decided they want to see me first. I'll just be in pain till Monday I guess.