Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FREE Workout: Bodyweight Strength with HIIT Burnout Sets - 30 Minute Workout

Happy Monday FB Family!

We’ve got a new FREE workout coming your way today utilizing just one thing: your body! It’s a fun mix of bodyweight strength training with some HIIT intervals weaved in to elevate your heart rate.

Bodyweight Strength with HIIT Burnout Sets - Total Body Workout in 30 Minutes

For this workout I wanted to create something that targets everything in under 30 minutes, making it a go-to for those of you who travel or are planning vacations. We can never have enough options. If you have more time to give, I’ve recommended 3 great core add-on workouts in the write-up!

The format follows one of my favorite strength/HIIT mash-ups. We have long (60 second) strength intervals paired with a shorter (30 second) HIIT interval. You can expect strength, cardio, and core wrapped into one 30 minute session. You may be familiar with this format if you’ve tried my Lower Body Strength with Push Intervals or Upper Body Strength with Push Intervals workouts. 

I used to think bodyweight workouts would be easier than strength training. I mean, no equipment means it’s easier, right!? Wrong (for me at least). I honestly think bodyweight workouts are much more challenging than strength training with weights… but I’m curious to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Enjoy this one, and don’t forget to let me know how it goes!

Nicole