Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 6th

Hello Blendiez!

How are you today?

I hope you're doing ok.

I'm a bit meh, I suppose.

Today would've been my Baby Tango's 3rd birthday. And it's hard to accept that he's been gone longer than he had time to live. It just sucks.

I thought I'd share a picture of him from his 1st, and only, birthday. I made these special homemade Tango Treats for him and his sisters to celebrate. He loved them.

So, if you have some puppers you'd like to spoil extra today, may I suggest making them some Tango's Treats? https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/279653/homemade-dog-treats/

I hope they enjoy them.

And a Happy Birthday to my little Baby Tango today. I sure miss ya bud.

Ok, thank you for indulging me for a moment.

Let's get to the check-in, eh?

What's happening for workouts and/or rest today, Blendfriendz?

I'm not too sure. It's a really rainy day, so we may not even be able to walk. Supposed to get an inch or so of the watery stuff, which tends to flood the roadway.

Other than that, I may attempt the total body routine I have on my calendar.

And what about on the food front, Blendfriendz?

Not so sure. We'll figure somethin out.

Well, that's about all I got for today.

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blendiez!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited