Perspiration Pals 6 April 2022

Hello there, Pals? How are you? People keep throwing their stupid problems at me here at work and I'm disillusioned anyway so I’m ready to move to Mars. It’s a nice planet. Unfortunately it’s atmospherically challenged and there’s not much to eat unless I grow some potatoes (film reference).

Yesterday, I had to run some errands at work and I walked so much my pedometer gave me a star. It’s pathetic but I was quite proud of my little star. I was really tired but I still had enough energy to do Day 11 of the Abs Program. It’s probably some repressed anger. But as long as it makes me work out, I won’t complain. Much.

Anyway, I’d been thinking about today’s question and a Netflix documentary on animals, namely apes, gave me an idea. If you turned into an ape, what kind of ape would you like to be? A gentle gorilla (yes, please) a chattering chimpanzee, a gibbon (no decent alliteration here) I’d like to be a gorilla because they are incredibly strong but they don’t insist on applying their strength to hurt others.

And it’s ‘going to the dentist’s day’. Yaay…. First treatment. Wish me luck.