Perspiration Pals April 5th, 2022 😊🍩

Hey there P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday? It was snowing a lot this morning, and now it is super sunny. Not complaining about either though. Also sorry about late start to the thread, I honestly forgot.

A friend of mine is here for a week on a research visit to my school and that's probably highlight of my week -meeting a friend after years & working together :)

Workouts: I managed to complete FB Fit 30 past Sunday -it was an excellent program and I might repeat it sometime soon. Mostly was in Fit mode, but this time around, I'd be more flexible. Not sure what I will do next, but this week is a break or down time for me.

The meme: I am in between things and just couldn't think of what to pick and thought about my state this past weekend, where I apparently didn't cook well, so didn't eat well!

Hmm, some Cookie musings: Someone complained a lot verbally when I was late from work. Also guess who got their claws clipped after attacking her mom. Anyhoo, she was making biscuits on my stomach at 3 in the morning -attacking in morning, biscuits at night -tough love I guess -not easy being a kitty 😏

That's about it from me, need to run. Over to you now, let us know about your day and other activities.

Thank you for checking in with me & lil fur baby today! Hug xx

Edited