Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

goal evaluation

¼ of the year has already gone by. I have not made significant progress on my pull ups yet.. I need to get back into training those.

I did not continue the abs program last week, but started slow with some stretching, a pelvic floor workout and a walking workout. My covid recovery and my period made me take it easy. It was really good to move again though, I was quite achy after 9 days of inactivity. I am continuing the abs challenge this week. I’ve got 5 more days left, but do a FB video 3 times a week, so I will finish next week. I will go bouldering tomorrow and work on my projects.

Food went quite well last week, I had lots of nice salads for lunch. I really enjoy these healthy meals, so I am going to make an effort this week to continue eating healthy. I bought a new knife, it is really sharp, so that is a good aid in meal prepping.. Yesterday was “bad” food wise: it was my son's 13th birthday which we could celebrate with friends and family for the first time in 3 years. It was really nice. Only weird thing was that it was the first time in 13 years that it wasn’t warm enough to sit outside on his birthday.

This week’s goals: do 3 workouts of the abs challenge, send my grade 4+ and/ or grade 5 project, restart my pull up training.

What are you doing this week? Any specific goals you are working on, just getting through the week, taking time to heal or rest?