Sunday 👻 checkin 3-4-22

Hello all of you lovely Fitnessblender family! Another ghosting day from me. After (probably only 100 flakes of) snow yesterday, I would love some warm sunny weather, but April always does what it fancies, it doesn’t seem to pay any attention to a calendar! 😱😱😱 Yay I have a link to:

Workout: are you paying attention to your calendar today? Or totally ignoring it like me? We were hiking yesterday, and will be mountainbiking today. Our road is closed due to a half marathon being run along the sea front and on roads around us. We can take the bikes out but not the car. Do you have a bike and, if so, do you get to use it a lot? What are the roads where you are like for cycling? We will be cycling on roads for about 30 mins and then the rest will be off road. Do you cycle off road sometimes/all the time? Nope, no link to:

Food: our sushi last night was wonderful! So it will be a hard act to follow by me, yes, it’s my turn to cook. Probably a root vegetable tarte tatin… but my plan might change completely once we are back. What are your plans for today’s food? Will you follow those plans or be tempted to shove the plan aside and do something totally not planned?

Photo: we saw a herd of about 25-30 fallow deer yesterday. They stood looking at us for ages, then suddenly ran off. In the New Forest, you also have wild ponies, donkeys and cows walking around… as photo shows. Anyway, let me hear all about your day! Looking forward to all your replies again. Tomorrow you will have our brilliant host (certainly not ghost!) Kim back. See you later!