Perspiration Pals Sunday April 3 2022 🤣🤣🧘‍♀️

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I enjoyed a few minutes of Bollywood laughing yoga! 🤣🤣💃 I even sang along with the video. If you weren't able to join us yesterday at 7 PM your time, I highly recommend trying laughing yoga when you have a chance. If I am remembering correctly Jordee said she was going to be having dinner at a nice restaurant at 7 PM. If you need help with laughing picture yourself out at a fancy restaurant doing laughing yoga.

My team just lost (Saturday night) so I will practice laughing yoga again tomorrow. On happier note this morning I will be helping fill Easter eggs that we will be hiding next Sunday for an Easter egg hunt. I am also looking forward to arriving early to our faith formation class next week to help hide the eggs for the children to find. 🥚🐰🐔

Going along with the Bollywood theme I made curried vegetables earlier in the week and I have been enjoying them this week. I don't like spicy food but I like Indian food if it is mild. I hadn't tried making it until recently when I happened to pick up some curry. Full disclose I am not really preparing Indian food I am only making vegetables with curry but I am enjoying them just the same.

Today I will get a walk in as it is supposed to be nice out and I'll start week 3 of Fit30.

I hope you have something fun planned for today. Please share in the comments below (borrowing a line from Kelli 🤭) Let us know if you tried laughing yoga and if you have any ideas for next week's Ppals group activity. Of course please let us know your exercise plans and what is on your menu.

I'll leave you with some laughter.🤣🤣🤣

Edited