Saturday đź‘»checkin: 2-4-22

Hello again all you lovely blenderbuddiez around the world. I hope my checkin is early enough to catch some of you in the eastern parts. How are you all doing? What plans have you got for today? I hope your weather will allow for all your plans! Is it warm or cold, super warm or super cold where you are? Here it’s super cold… hopefully soon the sun will warm our surroundings up a bit. Now to business:

Workout…. Tell me all about your calendar. Mine is not showing anything. My son is visiting this weekend, so my days will be active, but not sure yet what exactly is going to fill our day. But we will be in the sea at some point! Depending on the weather, we might go for a mountainbike ride or a hike…we will decide after breakfast.

Food…. we booked a table at our favourite sushi restaurant ten minutes walk from here. Really looking forward to that as we haven’t been for a while. Are you a sushi person? I wasn’t till I went to this restaurant… anyway, tell me about your sustenance today. What are you nourishing your body with?

Photo: well, I reckon it’s “cuteness personified”! My son’s 6 week old puppy Bonnie, she is still with her mum, but he will pick her up in a few weeks time. She looks so adorable. Do you have a photo of “cuteness personified” to bring a smile to our Saturday?!?! Looking forward to all your replies and all your photos. See you later!

Edited