Daily Check-in: Friday, March 32nd

Hello, Blendiez! And hopefully a happy Friday to you!

So how are we Fridaying? How does one go about that exactly?

Well, if you are a Blender, maybe it involves a workout? ..I like to go all out pre-weekend, so I'm totally down for the Tasha option in Fit30 today. Lower body strength with cardio bursts. What's not to love? In the moment, possibly everything😅

And if you're me, Fridaying also involves making pizza! Oh so Friyay about that! Of course, do tell us all about your non pizza meals.

And sometimes, there's a Flower up for your Friday, such as this Coral Honey Suckle. A lovely spring vine that adds a little red lipstick to the woods.

Okay, once again it's been nothing but super to be your host these past couple weeks. I thank you for choosing to hang out with me and share the nibbles and bits of your days and lives with me. It's always a pleasure.

I hope you all can have a great weekend. Don't forget the life loving Lea has you covered for Saturday and Sunday so be sure to check-in with her! And then come Monday, the return of our classically fantastic Kim!

But until all that, good vibes for your Friday. I'll see you around.

Take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

(((By the way, I know that there are not 32 days in March. But I figure that if we don't acknowledge April 1st, we won't get fooled, right? Right. Neverminding the fact and irony that putting in the wrong, non existent date could be construed as a foolish joke in and of itself;)))