Workout Complete + School Day

Hello everyone it was a weird and crazy day for me at school today. First let me tell you about my workout and the quote then I'll get to the part about what happened at school, my workout was a nice active recovery workout with Kayla and it felt so nice after a stressful day at school. It was just so busy at school for me today that I did not like what happened at school today.

Quote of the day, “It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.”

- Diane Von Furstenberg

What I like about this quote is that a lot of people have trouble with just finding enough time for themselves to find clarity in them, and it can be hard for certain people and other it may not be as hard for them. I will always find some time at school to find my clarity and let it show and let it out so everyone can see it, and I will try and help other people find theirs if they can't find it.

Now to tell all of you what happened at school today, when it was getting close to school being done and over with someone was threatening the school and trying to hurt the students. It was terrifying but we were all safe and sound inside our classroom while the principles were dealing with it, and making sure that everything was done and taken care of. The important part was that nobody got hurt and that we were all safe and we got out of the school safely because the school got the police involved with it.