PPALS - Friday April 1 🌸🌻🌷

Hey Palz! KB is dropping in decked out for Spring. He/It had sticky tack surgery for a new nose and mouth and is feeling fine. No blossoms at my house yet except for the ones in KB’s hair.

Any plans for the weekend? Food? Exercise? My daughter has requested beeswax to decorate the inside of her latest sculpture which is a tree stump, so I’ll go exploring. Food? I will make whole-wheat healthy waffles on Sunday. Exercise? Well, rebounding on my yoga ball. I have to say it because someone else in the community might someday have to deal with lymph issues, but I really hope no one does. And then maybe Pilates? My hip is sore from the fall as well as my knee, so I’ll be super careful. At the store, my husband made me ride in the electric shopping cart. No, I knew he was right. I didn’t fight it. I felt really silly though. (Ok, I felt silly in a new way.)

Our group activity Saturday at 7 pm, or whenever you remember, is laughing yoga. You may choose to participate or look it up on YouTube or both. πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

May your day have wonderful things in store!

Edited