Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 31st

Hey there, Blendoz! How goes the Friday Eve? Good I hope.

And since we are on a Thursday, let's talk about (g)hosting and the schedule we have:

April 2nd & 3rd: Lea

April 9th & 10th: Kristina

April 17th & 18th: Ingeborg

April 24th & 25th: ????

Okay, so I have Ingeborg for the 17th & 18th, but I can no problem switch that around if someone else would like that date. Or you can take the 24th & 25th if that is better. In any way, let's fill out April! Or beyond. Just let me or Kim know and we will keep it going and sorted! And thanks so much in advance!

Okay, so how are the workouts treating you? Maybe instead of the workout killing you, you killed it, huh? It's okay if you didn't. They are plenty more days and chances for workout murder. ..I will be going to do some upper body work here in a bit. Shorter option with Kelli looks more appealing to me. I am tired so will be taking advantage of the 30 side of Fit30.

And how are we doing on food, guys? I'm pretty much whatevs at this point. Food for sure. But that's all I got.

Okay, as for the picture, here's a Southern Dewberry. It's kinda similar to wild blackberries in terms of the fruit it will make. The plant is low growing and bristly, and popular with the bees and wildlife. It's also not very fun if you have to walk through a patch. In shorts. Which I may or may not have done. Don't ask why, but it involved chasing after a giant puppy named Hydro😏

Alright, enough of me. After all, this is about everyone and what you have going on. I hope you all can have a nice day. And thanks for reading and checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***