Perspiration Pals 31 March 2022

Hello Pals! It’s a rainy day here and I realised that my relatively waterproof shoes aren’t that waterproof anymore so I didn’t feel like singing let alone walking in the rain. Yesterday we were talking about glasses with some water in it, fascinating stuff, now we’ll move on to something different.

Watch out, I’m improvising now. So, what’s your favourite post-workout activity. After I finish the scheduled routine, I have a shower and make some dinner and I love sitting down and listening to music or watching something on Netflix while unhurriedly eating my dinner. Boring question, I know but at least I haven’t asked it before.

I’m doing the Abs program at the moment and I’m constantly surprised by my sore muscles. I mean I’ve done this program at least 4 times before and I can’t remember sore obliques… I’m either getting weaker or I’m doing something right. Or I’m pushing myself more than I normally would. Or I have no idea.

You might have read in the replies that my dental appointment was cancelled so the crater in my mouth is sill there currently explored by astronauts.

Have an easy day, Pals!