Workout Complete + School Day

Hello there everyone I'm so sorry that I forgot to post online yesterday I was just so busy when I got home that it totally slipped my mind. But I did manged to get in my workout for yesterday and for today the one from yesterday was a upper body workout with Tasha, and the one for today was a lower body workout with Kellie. They both were burner workouts and I think my legs felt it more than my arms did but I'm surprised that my arms were not feeling it today after yesterday's workout.

Quote for the day, “Self-care is the non-negotiable. That’s the thing that you have to do. And beauty is the thing that can be the benefit of the self-care. Beauty is not the point. Beauty is just a cute side-effect from self-care.”

- Jonathan Van Ness

I think that not a lot of people know about this quote and I think that it's a great example of knowing of focusing on self-care and beauty is not that big of a deal. Well some of you online might think that beauty is somewhat important and it is just not that important to some people, to some people what's important is self-care. School was busy for me yesterday and for today because I had a lot to do in my classes for today and for yesterday, but I managed to get everything all done in my classes.

I just liked it that I had almost all of my teachers in their classes for today unlike yesterday when I had 2 subs in just one day and I did not like that at all. But I can get it and understand when my teachers need to go home and take care of their family if something is one with one or a couple of them.