Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 30th

What's up everybody? What's going down on Wednesday? Let's pick a direction and just go.

I'll start with a #WildWednesday contribution with a very purple and wild flower. Here we have some Coastal Mock Vervain. There were quite a few on my walk the other day which is pretty awesome because these flowers are more on the endangered side and another one that I look forward to seeing every year.

I also, well not all the time, but mostly, look forward to working out. Especially if it's cardio and core, which is exactly the plan on this half way day. How are your workouts or rest coming along?

And regarding food, same question. Cooking up something new or tried and true? Eh, I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Not really even sure what I'm craving. Guess it's time for the good ol' sandwich card. Can't go wrong with those!

Alright, thanks again for reading me out. I hope you guys can have a great day. I do wish good vibes for you however it goes. And extra strength on your side to get through the not so great times.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***