Perspiration Pals 30 March 2022

Hello Pals! How are you? Today, apart from the usual question, I would like you to tell me about your latest fitness achievement no matter how small it is. I’ve been thinking about what to ask today and Lisette’s post gave me an idea (Thank you, Lisette).

I read an article about the differences between optimists, pessimists and realists and it started with the usual ‘glass half empty/full’ example but instead of stating that optimists see the glass half full whereas pessimists focus on the empty part, it said that it’s optimists who see the glass half empty because…….. oh, look here’s an impromptu fill-in-the-gap exercise. Do you tend to have an optimistic worldview? Or are you a hopeless pessimist? By the way, what do realists think when they look at the glass? I tend to be a pessimist or borderline realist so I say the glass is half full but at least I have something to drink between two rounds of lizard hops.

Guess where I’m going in the afternoon. Yes. Dental appointment… Still the same tooth. When my dentist listed all the options I have to get it fixed, I had this strong urge to yell: YANK IT OUT! Just yank it out! Instead here I am trying to save a tooth that keeps breaking like the nasal bones of a boxer.

So if I have some energy left after all that tense muscle flexing at the dentist’s I’ll do Day something of the Abs Program.

All right, be good if you can, brush your teeth, eat your veggies and have an easy day.