Workout Complete + School Day

Hello everyone how are all of you doing on this fine Monday? I know that it was a very busy day for me but I still had a lot of fun at school with all of my friends even though it was raining a little. I had between two different workouts to pick from for today for a core and HIIT workout, I could do a 50 min workout or a 26 min workout.

One was with Kellie and Daniel and the other one was with Kayla and I did the one with Kayla and I still got in a good workout even though I didn't decide to do the longer workout. But enough of that moving to the quote of the day which is, “When you are compassionate with yourself, you trust in your soul, which you let guide your life. Your soul knows the geography of your destiny better than you do.”

-John O’Donohue

I would agree with this quote because we all need to be compassionate with ourselves in order to trust our soul that will guide us on this journey in our life. If we don't learn to trust in ourselves then we will never know all the amazing things of the journey that our soul will take us on. Because if we don't learn to take the time to enjoy it like I did today at school with all of my friends then, I never would have found about the exciting things that were happening and that's true for all of us.