Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Goal evaluation - week 12 / meal plan

Last week I did not do an evaluation post because I was feeling a bit sick. Turned out I had /have covid. It was actually the best week to have it. My husband was on holiday, my son had school (he did not have to go in quarantine because he has been vaccinated and had covid earlier this year.. he just had to stay away from me..). I had planned on doing the mealplan that week, had my groceries delivered on monday evening.. My son and I actually did end up eating a lot of the mealplan meals and we enjoyed it. I liked the reset and it gave me some ideas for lunches, breakfast and snacks. (The bottom left picture is of my lunch today: naanbread with a bit of sourcream and harissa, deli chicken, courgette -zuchini-, shredded carrot, topped with a bit of cheese). I enjoy adding the veggies to my lunches. I will add a salad to my dinner this evening.

I have been in quarantine all week so I did not go bouldering and I did not do workouts.. I washed the windows today and that was work enough.. I am hoping to pick up my workouts again this week. I am doing the abs program, but I will see if I am up for that.. If not, I will do a level 1 or 2 workout.

How are you all doing??

Edited