Perspiration Pals 27 March 22 πŸžπŸŽ‹πŸ’ƒ

Happy Sunday Ppals!

Thanks to everyone that joined us for a few minutes of bad dancing at 7pm in your time zone. I was in the grocery store and did some subtle bad dancing in line as there was good dance music playing. I turned on some dance music on YouTube when I got home. Lillie joined in by running around the house as cats Iike to do.

The picture is a view of the bay from a coffee shop I went to while at the beach earlier this week. It was a relaxing place to sit after a walk. The weather was perfect and it was fun to sit there and watch the water sparkle.

Yesterday I did one of Nicole's upper body workouts and it was challenging. I'll have to work up renegade rows πŸ˜…. I also did Kayla's mobility stick workout (unconventional Upper Body extended warmup) using a bamboo stick that I have. I've done this one a few times and it feels great on my upper back and shoulders. Later on tried Kayla's short foam roll workout and it hit the spot too.

The mobility stick ( or pole danceπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‹ 🀭as I like to think of it-never mind that it is nothing like pole dancing) is becoming my go to when I need a quick upper body stetch. Do you have favorite go to workouts that just feel good?πŸ˜‡πŸ

I hope you are all having a great day! Please share. Are you exercising, resting, relaxing or maybe getting chores done?. Also share if you are cooking or having any delicious meals.

Edited