work training update

hi all!

sorry i dont post much i cant look at my phone during the day- so im about to go into my 3rd week of training. training on zoom is quite a thing. people have no shame! we're scheduled for 830-5 but we get plenty of breaks and 45min lunch and people STILL eat on camera! also - you learn a lot about people you wouldnt in regular class - we have 1 male(besides the trainer) and hes mrknowitall but yet he'll ask a question about things they just talked about and cant navigate his computer ha!

so the first 2 weeks have been pretty painfully slowwww for me as it was obviously systems and things i knew from working there for 4 months - plus since ive been in multiple call centers ive always been pretty system savvy - show it to me once i can use it. but finally this coming week we're going to start learning the actual insurance company plans which is what ive been waiting for so yay! - i also found out after 10 weeks of training we get at least 2 weeks of nesting on the phone - this is where your on the phone but have multiple resources right near you to help you and you spend some of the day reviewing calls.

so friday i finished up 2 week Mass as part of my personal 10 week challenge. working out longer is a little bit of a struggle for me - im a very routine person so changing is always a struggle for me but its starting to fall into place.

since im also focusing on stretching i spent the last 2 weeks trying different videos - i do them after bf leaves but before i have to signon- but i think im going to stick with the 3 day flexibility challenge and maybe a couple others.

tomoro i start fit2 once again! i did the fitness test 2 weeks ago. i did it back when i first signed up and was in the best shape of my life. i tried again sometime last year but just couldnt devote the time

i have already made some gains - bicep curls i moved from 15 to 17.5 - and i think im ready to move from 25-30 on deadlifts - i always get stuck at 25 - that is one thing i wish that my weights went to 27.5 ha!

have a great sunday! ❤️

Edited