Daily Check-In: Sunday, March 27th

Hey my lovely ladies,

I wonder if there are any men, husbands or boyfriends of any of you are also reading this? Anyway... I'm sitting here at my computer thinking about what I should write about today. I know I don't always need to have a topic, but I find I like it to have something we can discuss, something to get to know you ladies, even if it's virtually.

So, what I'd like to ask you today is, what is it that you see as me-time? Is it a nice soak in a bubble bath with a glass of wine, or curled up on the sofa with a great book, or is it just you're glad you have a quick moment to isolate yourself on the toilet so you finally get 5 minutes to yourself with nobody bothering you with things to do? I was going to say, claim the Porcelain Throne, but I didn't know if it would be appreciated.😬 So tell me, what does your me-time look like.

For me it's just being on my own, with nobody around. They don't have to be out of the house, just not in my personal space. That's why I enjoy the early mornings so much, I'm all alone with my cup of tea and my best friend... my ereader. I can sink away in my story, be in the world and heads of the MC's of the book and swoon, because yes, I love me some good romantic suspense. Just time for me, where there's no 'Hey Mum, can you help me look for my hairpin because my room looks like a tornado has gone through it', or my husband asking me if I can quickly come and look at something he's seen on the internet or your dog decides to show you a plant you've just planted up close. Aaahhh, the good life....

So, hit me with it. Also, hit me with what your day looks like today. Are you working out, having a rest day, preparing yourself for the workouts to come or have you already done your workout for today?

I'm having another rest day here, as I've told you about a million times already, me thinks, I always take my weekends off. Gives my old bones and muscles a chance to recuperate.

And food, what's cooking? I just boiled some eggs to add to a salad today. I'll be making some cold potato salad to go with it and hubs can choose what meat he want's to eat.

Well, I guess that's all for me for this weekend. I apologize already for having to put up with me as your 👻, but unfortunately you'll probably have to again in the future as I'll be voluteering for it whenever Kim or Raven need someone.

So, have a great day everyone and tomorrow you'll be back in the capable hands of the lovely Raven.🥰

Edited