My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone and welcome to another beautiful day depending on where you live at in the world, I completed my workout for today and it was a HIIT and lower body workout with Amanda. It was a burner because my core and legs were feeling it halfway through the workout, and they were feeling it after the workout too but it was harder than it said it was. But I guess it's like that sometimes but this afternoon has been kinda of relaxing for us and only this morning it was very busy for all of us.

Quote for the day, “A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up.”

- Florence Griffith Joyner

What I like about this quote is that it uses to different examples for working out if you think of your muscles like a car and if you want to run it well early in the morning then you have to take the time to warm it up. If you don't warm it up it will be cold or your muscles won't really want to workout for today, because your body isn't fully awake and ready to go and start the workout. Sometimes if you stop and think about it of how important it is of thinking about the two different thing, you will see of how the muscle is like a car when it comes to warming it up.