HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 26th

Hello Blendfriends and welcome to Saturday.

I hope that the day finds you well and will trust that it is the case, for "It's better to be an optimist who is sometimes wrong than a pessimist who is always right." (Mark Twain)

We're in for a rainy and possibly slightly snowy weekend, so I'll be concentrating on groceries, chores, and napping;-)... the usual weekend reset.

The stretching challenge is moving along nicely. I'll be doing Day 9 today, neck stretches. This should be good, as a set of slow, intentional stretches is doing more good to my neck than the short, free form bit in yesterday's workout. My osteo treatment realigned things just enough to feel kind of achy, so I need to keep helping it along.

What have you got lined up today? If you're short on inspiration, bad dancing is always a good idea 😜!

And remember, everyone is always welcome to read and post on these daily check-in threads. Let us know how you're moving, what you're cooking, and anything else you'd like to share in our healthy and supportive little corner of the forum.