Daily Check-In: Saturday, March 26th

Well hello all you lovely people,

How are you today? Feeling sunny, giddy, miserable? I'm actually feeling quite sunny today. I got up early this morning, well, I get up early every morning actually. I'm an early riser, as they call it, always have been, ever since I was young (you know, back in the Middle Ages😉). And the closer we come to spring and summer, the earlier I wake up. Don't know why but it's something quirky inside me I guess. I just think it's a waste of time to stay in bed long, not that I have to start doing all kinds of things immediately (I'm retired after all, so no hurry there), but I love to jump into my sport outfit and start working out, and afterwards have a nice bowl of fruit with a cup of tea and my ereader at the kitchen table. Peace and quiet, some me-time. Now my husband, he's the total opposite, he can stay in bed until noon, no problem. He thinks I'm crazy to get up so early. Whenever I tell him that tomorrow I'll stay in bed and have a sleep in, he just gives me this bland look as if to say, 'yeah, right'....

So, how about you guys? Are you early risers, stay comfy in bed-ers? Eager to work out in the mornings? Or just not start living until you have that first cup of coffee?

Speaking of workouts.... what are you guys up to today? I'm supposed to be doing Day 20 of FB Fit30 today, but I feel like skipping it and maybe go for a nice walk with the dogs instead. I'll see.

And food, let's talk about food as well. What will be on your plates today? I've been craving some simple spaghetti for a while now, so I convinced hubby yesterday to make some for today. So looking forward to that.😋

Anyway, that's all for me today. I hope you have a nice day and am impatiently awaiting your scribbles.

Bye for now!🥰