Workout Complete + School Day

Hey everyone how was everyone's weekend and week while I was gone, because I know that I had a very interesting weekend and week at school. But before I tell you all about it I finally completed the you against you challenge from FB and now I get to move on to the next challenge that I'm going to do and I don't know which one it is. It was a nice relaxing stretching workout with Daniel for the lower body and it felt so good on my legs after all the running around I was doing at school.

Quote for the day, “Find fitness with fun dancing. It is fun and makes you forget about the dreaded exercise.” Paula Abdul" What I really like about this quote is that I can relate to this quote sometimes I'll find fitness with doing some dancing, so that way I'm still working out my body even if I'm not actually working out. Because even if you are not working out that day you can still and try figure out something else to do, if you find something active to do then you won't have to worry about not getting in a workout for today.

Now to tell you about my weekend at my dad's house and my week at school I had my boyfriend come over and hang out with my for the weekend, and we had lots of fun. We watched two movies with each other and we played outside one day and we even went out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant. Then I had a very busy week at school with doing things one after another in my classes and it was so busy in all of my classes, that my feet and legs got tired from standing on them for so long.