A

HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group March 25th

Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits

How will you challenge your limits? or in general, challenge yourself today? I challenged myself by going for a run this morning. I wanted to yesterday but slept in massively and only had time for a short workout. There was no time after work since we had a birthday boy in the house and spent the evening celebrating him. I am really happy I went. It was a touch too cold for shorts but I think that pushed me to go faster to keep warm. I was also rewarded with a beautiful sunrise, the sun was this firey neon red colour. It was amazing.

So I ran this morning and will do my regularly scheduled recovery workout after work. What is on your plate for the day?

I have been somewhat absent but I've been busy. We were at my in-laws over the weekend and I worked away in the vineyards bending the vines and trimming trees in the orchards. Even snuck in a very hilly run. Now I look forward to a quiet weekend since my husband is gone for a fishing trip. I feel bad for saying it but I am happy to have some time alone.

I wish everyone a great end to their work week and a great start to the weekend!