Perspiration Pals - Friday 25th March 2022 πŸŒžπŸŒΌπŸ’

Hello P Pals & welcome to Friday's thread!

Firstly, I'd like to wish CK all the best for today. CK, if you're reading this, I hope you were able to travel to your appointment without any pain or discomfort. Sending you healing thoughts & big hugs πŸ€—

Well, I'm happy we've reached my 2nd favourite day of the week & as it's such a lovely, Spring-like day here, I thought I'd share this cute, jumping lamb meme with you....I wouldn't mind taking some of what he's had! πŸ˜„ I often feel a frisson of excitement on Fridays for the weekend ahead, even if I don't have any special plans. This week, the forecast looks pretty good for a change, so you never know, we may have our first BBQ of the year! And of course, it's Mother's Day here in the UK on Sunday, so I'll be spending the day with my mum (& Jake), mustn't forget about him... not that he'd let me!

As for workouts, today was day 19 of Fit30 for me & I went with the longer, strength superset workout with Kelli, I didn't fancy the shorter option, which featured cardio! I was struggling to lift the weights that I usually lift, so I had to lower them on the 2nd round for some of the exercises. I'm definitely ready for an active recovery day tomorrow & then I'm done with week 3. It seems to have flown by!

Anyway, now it's over to you. Let us know how & what you're doing today. And most importantly, whose house can I visit for some delicious food? πŸ˜‹

Wishing all a Happy Friday!

P.S. Last Saturday was do a child's pose at 7pm, this Saturday I'm going to do some bad dancing, probably around the kitchen, is anyone joining me? Doesn't have to be dancing, it could be your favourite stretch, 10 minute workout, anything you like, just for fun! Whatever you decide, I'll look forward to reading about it 😊