Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 24th

Hello Blendoz! How goes the Friday Eve? We are ever closer to that weekend, yeah?

Speaking of weekend and all to look forward to, lets review our ghost schedule:

March 26th & 27th: Ingeborg

April 2nd & 3rd: Lea

April 9th & 10th: ????

As always, if we need to modify the schedule, let me or Kim know. And also let us know if you want to ghost (guest host) a weekend. All are welcome and we'd love to read you! And it is much appreciated!

Okay, so what about workouts for today? ..It's Day 4 of Fit30 for me and so far so good. I gotta love today because my options are upper body with Tasha or more upper body with Tasha. So, upper body with Tasha it is! Any particular trainer kick you are on right now?

As far as dinner, it needs to be something where I don't need to put a lot of thought into it. Leftovers? Okay, sounds good to me! What's on your plate today?

Now what about this picture for today? Well, does anyone remember a while back when I posted a picture of some emus from a farm I visited? Doesn't really matter if you don't remember or saw the photo, I'm just here again to emuse you with these emu eggs. Like, check out how big and beautiful these things are! Pretty cool, I think.

Okay, thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***