HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group March 24rd

Hello everyone!

"Balance isn’t fitting everything in. It’s starting with what’s important and letting the rest fall as it will." - Erica Layne

Writing this as with a sore neck/upper back as I'm stressed out about the tasks that are piling up for today. I want to do too much in one day. Which does not work. 🤷‍♀️

What is going on in your life today? What do you do when you feel frazzled?

An UB workout was scheduled for this morning (I wanted to finally give a Tasha workout a try), but because of how I'm feeling I decided I'm going to do half an hour of yoga for my nervous system because otherwise my bucket will...explode. I can be rigid and say I NEED to do that workout now, but I'm trying to be wise and think the yoga will help me more at this point.

As it's another beautiful sunny day here, going for a walk is higher on my priority list (this weather is giving me FOMO! 🌞). Maybe I can do the workout in the evening, but if not, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Wanted to share this with you as a reminder that sometimes you need to drop a few tasks if that helps your mental well-being.

If you want, please let us know how you're doing. 😊 Everyone is welcome to share insights here, or just chat.

Hope you all have a good day!

Edited